For more info call toll free:  603-472-9921.
Click here now to schedule an appointment.   
Civil Unions

Travel from another state for your Civil Union Ceremony; or from your local community for a civil commitment ceremony.  Call your New Hampshire local town hall to inquire how to apply for the certificate of CIVIL UNION; no blood test required, just a picture ID.

You and your life partner can write your own vows or use the vows made special with the help of Anytime Weddings.  You have a scenic area for photos around the gazebo with a view of the pond.  Help with photos is available or if a video is your idea of a lasting memory with your soul mate.

Many have already found that the Anytime Weddings, Chapel of the Lambs is the Quiet place for a small gathering to Celebrate your Civil Union in a private ceremony or to be attended with your Family & Friends.  We have an indoor gazebo or out side gazebo available.

Apply for a Certificate of Civil Union and exchange vows the same day, no wait, Anytime Weddings will give the same day service.  Call your local town hall today and we can repeat the service any place, anywhere, we will travel to your location.

Just call:  1-603-472-9921

Home | Chapel | Civil Unions | ELOPEment | Anyplace/Anywhere | JP Services